This WebSite is owned by:
What is COST
COST – European Cooperation in Science and Technology is an intergovernmental framework aimed at facilitating the collaboration and networking of scientists and researchers at European level.
It was established in 1971 by 19 member countries andcurrently includes 35 member countries across Europe, and Israel as a cooperating state. COST funds pan-European, bottom-up networks of scientists and researchers across all science and technology fields. These networks, called ‘COST Actions’, promote international coordination of nationally-funded research. By fostering the networking of researchers at an international level, COST enables break-through scientific developments leading to new concepts and products, thereby contributing to strengthening Europe’s research and innovation capacities.
COST’s mission focuses in particular on:
- Building capacity by connecting high quality scientific communities throughout Europe and worldwide;
- Providing networking opportunities for early career investigators;
- Increasing the impact of research on policy makers, regulatory bodies and national decision makers as well as the private sector.
Through its inclusiveness, COST supports the integration of research communities, leverages national research investments and addresses issues of global relevance. Every year thousands of European scientists benefitfrom being involved in COST Actions, allowing the pooling of national research funding to achieve common goals. As a precursor of advanced multidisciplinary research, COST anticipates and complements the activities of EU Framework Programmes, constituting a “bridge” towards the scientific communities of emerging countries. In particular, COST Actions are also open to participation by non-European scientists coming from neighbour countries (for example Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya,Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine) and from a number of international partner countries.
COST’s budget for networking activities has traditionally been provided by successive EU RTD Framework Programmes. COST is currently executed by the European Science Foundation (ESF) through the COST Office on a mandate by the European Commission, and the framework is governed by a Committee of Senior Officials (CSO) representing all its 35 member countries.
More information about COST is available at www.cost.eu
The information and contents on https://nanocohybri.eu/ (hereinafter called the WebSite) are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property, with rights held by Nanocohybri. This WebSite may not be reproduced or published in full or in part, the data herein may not be processed, distributed or disseminated and no rights legally recognised as held by its owner may be exercised without the prior written consent of said owner.
Users are authorised to use the material appearing on this WebSite solely for their personal, private use. All use for commercial purposes or in connection with unlawful activities is prohibited. All intellectual property rights in regard hereto are expressly reserved by Nanocohybri.
Nanocohybri will enforce the foregoing conditions and monitor the proper use of the contents presented on the pages of its WebSite, and will bring all available civil and criminal proceedings in case of any infringement or non compliance with said rights on the part of users.
Protection of Personal Data
Nanocohybri hereby informs users of its policy for the treatment of personal data:
Nanocohybri has adopted technical and organisational measures and the standards of security required by law as per Basic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th December [known by its Spanish initials “LOPD”] and by the regulations for the implementation of same.
The purpose of the collection and automatic processing of personal data through the forms on the WebSite is to maintain any relationship established with Nanocohybri and to allow information and marketing (the latter always identified as such) and other activities characteristic of the business.
Users may at any time exercise their right of access, correction, cancellation and objection as recognised in the LOPD.
- Nanocohybri may make changes in the information on the WebSite and in the configuration and presentation of the site without prior notice.
- Nanocohybri hereby undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising.
- For these purposes, “misleading advertising” shall not include any formal or numerical errors in the contents of the various sections of the WebSite of Nanocohybri that might arise as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance and / or updating of the information contained therein. In accordance with this section, Nanocohybri undertakes to correct any such errors as soon as possible after learning of their existence.
- Nanocohybri undertakes NOT TO SEND MARKETING MESSAGES WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, as per the Information Society and Electronic Mail Services Act (Act 34/2002).
- For these purposes, “marketing messages” shall not include information sent to customers of Nanocohybri that is intended to maintain the contractual relationship between such customers and Nanocohybri and to carry out the task of providing information.
- Nanocohybri assumes no liability for any failure to abide by applicable regulations incurred by users in accessing the WebSite and / or in the use of information contained in same.
- Nanocohybri assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of information and material contained in this WebSite and of the programs incorporated into same. The links and hypertext that enable users to access services offered by third parties via this WebSite are not owned by or under the control of Nanocohybri, which therefore may not be held liable for the information contained therein or for any consequences of the use of that information.
- Nanocohybri assumes no liability for the unlawful use by third parties of any brand name, product name or trade mark now owned by Nanocohybri that appears on the WebSite. Similarly,Nanocohybri may not be held liable for the soundness, veracity and lawfulness of the contents of other WebSites that may be accessed via links on its WebSite.
- Nanocohybri accepts no liability for any computer viruses that may originate from remote transmissions infiltrated by third parties (e.g. macros in word processor files, Applets in Java and Active X programs) generated with the intention of upsetting computer systems.
- In short, users hold sole liability for the use that they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in this WebSite.